Oracle BI Load Tester Launched By Peak Indicators
- 16th June 2017
- Oracle BI - General
- Peak Indicators
The Peak Indicators OBI Load Tester performs automated and repeatable load tests for Oracle BI. It has been specifically designed to deliver realistic user volume testing on the Oracle Business Intelligence analytics platform.
It can help you to overcome many of the traditional problems linked to performing realistic, automated and repeated load tests. The OBI Load Tester is particularly useful for:
- Capacity planning
- Scalability testing
- New code validation to ensure new performance issues haven’t been introduced
How Are Tests Conducted?
What Are the Key Features?
The OBI Load Tester is sophisticated enough to run multiple test scenarios in parallel with each other. Each test scenario can then be scaled out to as many concurrent user sessions as required. Some of the tool’s key features are:
- Scales out to 10s or 100s of concurrent users, selected at random
- Can be run simultaneously, from multiple locations
- Randomisation of dashboard filter sections
- Easy configuration
- Wide variety of browser support, as well as Oracle BI 11g and 12c support
Once a load test has been performed, we will provide you with a suite of reports to analyse the data stored in Oracle BI’s usage tracking tables.
How We Could Help You
Now offered via an OBI load testing service by Peak Indicators, the OBI Load Tester can be set up as a tool for you to use on your own environments. This means you don't need to:
- Invest in any third-party load testing products
- Hire skilled load-testing consultants
- Build from scratch your own load testing toolkit
Removing the need to invest in these areas could save you thousands of pounds, as well as hours of valuable time. You will also gain confidence that your load testing has been performed thoroughly and that no stone has been left unturned.
You can watch the demo here.
Please contact us to find out more.